Listen to the Show
What We’ll Cover
Sean Conlon is a successful investor and entrepreneur who has started and sold several successful businesses over his career. In 2020, he and his wife made the surprising decision to sell everything they own and live out of an RV. Since that time, they have developed a radical and refreshing new outlook on life and purpose. Listen now to hear about his experience along the way.
Quotes to Remember
- “God’s going to accomplish what He’s going to accomplish, whether it’s through you or through someone else – it’s all how your heart is positioned.”
- “We can let so much noise creep into our lives that we can no longer discern the Lord’s voice.”
Links from the Show
- Sean and Christina’s Video | Selling It All to Pursue a Mission Bigger Than We Ever Imagined
- Sean’s YouTube Channel | The Daily Barker
- Sean’s Video | I Walked and Ran a 5k Every Day for a Year Straight
- Sean and Christina (and Nash!) on Instagram
We Want to Hear From You!
If you have a thought about something you heard, or a story to share, please reach out! You can leave a comment below or reach out on our contact page.