Listen to the Show
What We’ll Cover
Lane Kipp is the founder of All Access International, a pooled giving fund focusing on high impact projects addressing spiritual and physical poverty. Many givers struggle knowing where to give and which organizations to trust. All Access has developed a 5 step screening strategy to select high impact projects all over the world through a variety of partner organizations.
When Lane started out, his goal was simply to better understand how to be a wise steward and impactful giver himself. However, after consulting with multiple major research institutions, Lane began to realize there was a little more of a science to effective giving. An initial trial run through a repeatable screening process on a project in India yielded results were orders of magnitude more effective than most giving today. It was this process that laid the framework for All Access International.
Lane had plenty to share on topics including:
- Patterns among the giving data he’s seen
- What makes nonprofit organizations effective
- His 5-step screening process for All Access International
- Accountability in the field
- Physical and spiritual poverty
Listen now to hear all he had to share!
Quotes to Remember
- “Some of the most sustainable methods of alleviating physical poverty are also spiritual.”
- “Spending is a reflection of what we are really passionate about.”
- “All people deserve access to the Gospel.”
Links from the Show
- All Access International
- When Helping Hurts (see our interview with coauthor Brian Fikkert)
- Joshua Project (see our interview with Director, Dan Scribner)
- Walking with the Poor by Dr Byrant L. Myers
- Uncharitable by Dan Pallotta
- The Finish Line Community Facebook Group
- The Finish Line Community LinkedIn Group
We Want to Hear from You!
If you have a thought about something you heard, or a story to share, please reach out! You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You can also contact us directly from our contact page. If you want to engage with the Finish Line Community, check out our groups on Facebook and LinkedIn.