Listen to the Show
What We’ll Cover
Have you ever considered the idea that everything we own, everything we have ever owned, and everything we ever will own belongs to God? We tend to think of ourselves as owners, but any serious look at scripture shows us that everything belongs to God, and we are simply stewards, or managers, over whatever portion He has given us.
Join cohosts and brothers Kealan, a surgeon, and Cody, a financial advisor, as they seek to answer the simple question: How do we best manage God’s wealth?
In this episode, they’ll unpack the foundation of the Finish Line Pledge (formerly known as the Aspiring to the Median movement) and share how these realizations have impacted their lives in radical ways.
NOTE: The Finish Line Pledge was formerly known as Aspiring to the Median. All references to Aspiring to the Median and to www.aspiringtothemedian.com are interchangeable with the Finish Line Pledge and www.finishlinepledge.com. The former IMPACT program has since evolved into Finish Line SPRINTs.
Quotes to Remember:
- “What I love about the whole percentile structure is that it gives us a framework to orient our lives and our expenses and our giving around”
- “Without an intentional financial structure in our lives, we’ll always tend to slip in and out of generosity depending on what is going on”
Links from the Show
- The Finish Line Calculator
- A full detailed description of the calculator methodology
- The Finish Line SPRINT program (formerly called IMPACT)
- A detailed list of giving ideas for what to do with your excess
- The Finish Line Community Facebook Group
We Want to Hear From You!
If you have a thought about something you heard, or a story to share, please reach out! You can leave a comment below or reach out on our contact page.